My kids did really well with the four gifts ("Something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read.") We will do that again next year!
- Realizing on Christmas Eve that we only had 1 stocking. For 5 people.
- Hurrying to Walgreens on Christmas Eve and buying whatever stockings they had left.
- Getting "Escape" and reading about Carolyn Jessop's escape from fundamental mormonism's polygamy.
- Discovering the ease of "Cheater Fudge"
- Going to church on Christmas Morning.
- Baked ham. And sweet corn. Yum!
Now we're moving on to the new year! I have some goals set that I'll be sharing later next week.
This blog will be a year old on Sunday! Thanks for coming on the journey with me! I look forward to what 2012 has in store for us. :)