Welcome to the blog! Make yourself at home! Remember, if you see something you like, pin it. It helps get the word out about my blog. Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kroger Deal Alert- Operation Christmas Child stockup time


My Kroger grocery store currently has the pink erasers marked to 12 cents each OR a two pack of the pink erasers and about 6 of the pencil toppers packaged together for a quarter.  
I grabbed enough for our Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes for 2013!  You might go check it out if you are also a shoebox-er.

Other things I have picked up already for this year's boxes include:
  • .50 cent dictionaries from Staples
  • screwdrivers from Staples (of all places!)
  • .75 cent 4-pack of mini skateboard fingerboards (Target Valentine Clearance)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a great deal. For the shoe boxes and for personal use also. Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to make sure we go to Krogers this week to look for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to school time (from the 4th of July to the end of August) is also great time to get deals on supplies: dry erase markers, crayons, washable markers, calendars, children's scissors. But I couldn't find that great of a deal on erasers. I wish I had a Kroger near me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty awesome deals. :-) We don't have a Kroger's around here though. :-( I hear they have great sales, though!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.