Monday, November 4, 2013

Double-Stuffed Swagbucks

You remember that I love Swagbucks?  I earn Amazon gift cards and while it's not making me rich, it is a nice little bonus that I use to buy stuff for gifts or treats for myself sometimes.  :)

Today, Monday, they are giving DOUBLE points for several things.  If you are not already signed up for Swagbucks, you'll want to sign up and take advantage of this!
swagbucks, swag bucks, double stuffed swagbucks
Usually answering the daily poll gets you 1 swagbuck and doing the No Obligation Special Offers gets you 2 swagbucks.  Watching a series of videos gets you another 3 swagbucks (and you can do it over and over each day).  But today you get 2 swagbucks just for the daily poll, 4 for the NOSO (it takes about ten seconds to do) and 6 bucks for each series of videos!

What are you banking your bucks for?

 Personally, I just cashed in to get an Amazon gift card as a gift for a friend and am 1/2 way to getting $10 to use towards a teacher's gift for Christmas.

Remember, it is FREE to sign up for Swagbucks. I have never paid them a dime for anything.  I hate when some things are free to "join" but then want you to pay for stuff.  This isn't like that.  It's totally free.  I'd tell you if it wasn't.  ;)

9 comments:

  1. I've heard of swagbucks! I'll have to check it out, because I already use Ebates, and I LOVE using that when I'm shopping online, because I get tons of cash back, that I wouldn't when normally shopping online! Here's the link to ebates if you haven't heard of it. http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=WuJPgiTp9%2FFRG%2B7Sugnpfg%3D%3D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use both. Swagbucks is just getting into offering so many swagbucks on the dollar spent at various online merchants. I haven't compared to see if there is the same dollar amount in savings. I'm thinking ebates would comebout ahead with their larger percentages though.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Do you have to have a smart phone? I thought swagbucks was connected to having a smart phone, hence why I haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not at all! I don't have a smartphone, I just do it on my computer.

      Delete
    2. Hey Jill. You can get a widget for the Android smart phone but it's computer based. I use both and since your account is based off your login info, anything I earn on my phone is coordinated with my main account.

      Delete
  3. I tried to apply for swagbucks once but it seems only available for The USA residence. Urgggghhhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a member of Swagbucks and I have used it a couple of times. I think I just forget about it..LOL Time to log back on! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love swagbucks and use it to search, but have stopped doing a lot of the other things as the blog keeps me so busy. (Today they gave away a bunch of bonus codes as well--and I got them!) I'll have to go do the NOSO and poll! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered why the heck I got 4 for the NOSO. Now I know! I love Swagbucks and have used it for years. Thanks for letting me know about this! Like Tammy, I don't do as much as I used to with it cuz of blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.