So a lot of my friends are like "Ohemgee I'm so tired from staying up late to watch the Olympics." And I'm over here like "Yeah I'm so tired because I stayed up late to rewatch every episode of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt." (<-- which is the best show on Netflix and if you aren't watching it, you're wrong)
I seem to be the only person not infected with Olympic Fever. It's not that I'm unAmerican (USA! USA! USA!), I just don't care to watch a bunch of dudes swim real fast. What I DO want to do is get closer to my next Amazon gift card.
Swago is a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards (I've shared that last year I received $418 in Target, Amazon, and Sephora, Ebay, and PayPal gift cards). If you've never used Swagbucks, participating in Swago is a great introduction to the site because you can get extra bonuses for trying out all the activities as you complete your board.
If you didn’t participate in the last round of Swago, here’s what you need to know to get your 300 SB Bonus:
- Starting Friday, August 19th head to your Swago Board and hit “Join” to pre-register. If you don’t hit “Join” you won’t get credit for completing the action items.
- Swago will begin on Monday, August 22nd at 12:01am PDT/3:01am EDT, so sit tight and get ready.
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, earning SB in Surveys, or earning SB in nCrave.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday, August 29th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
I've never been able to fill the entire SWAGO board but I do enjoy the few rows I fill in and the bonus points I get!
***************************************************** This is a post sponsored by Swagbucks. They are giving me bonus SB in exchange for making sure YOU know about using SWAGO to earn more points for yourself. Win/Win.