Friday, October 21, 2016
Saturday, October 8, 2016
There are 11 more Fridays before Christmas.
I've already started shopping but still feel like I'm behind! I got stuff for my secret pal at work, several of our grandparents, a niece and nephew, but still. Just 11 more weekends. Eeek! Anyway, I've told you guys before about how I use Swagbucks (a free site where you earn points to redeem for gift cards or cash) to get gift cards. I just cashed out my points for a $25 Amazon gift card and expect to get another one before Christmas. Hooray for an extra $50!
Once you've joined Swagbucks, be sure to join the SWAGO game. It doesn't cost anything and is kind of like bingo. You fill in squares by doing activities and then once you have enough squares for a "bingo" you can turn your card in and instantly get the extra points (called "swagbucks" or "SB"). You can earn between 5 and 300 extra points by doing the SWAGO game.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 300 SB Bonus:
- Swago will begin on Monday, October 10th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday, October 17th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Good luck and if you have any questions, you can ask me here or on Facebook --> here.
Posted by ~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* at 7:07 PM