Welcome to the blog! Make yourself at home! Remember, if you see something you like, pin it. It helps get the word out about my blog. Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 31, 2012

A-Z (in which I make a confession about Totino's pizza)


This was over at Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally and it seemed like a fun thing to do.  If you join in, leave a link in the comments so I can go see and visit!
A. Age: Never ask a lady her age.  Also, never ask me.

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate:  Dishes

D. Dogs: Oh you've seen our garden thief 

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. With a lot of vanilla creamer.

F. Favorite color: All of them

G. Gold or Silver: Usually silver

H. Height: average

I. Instruments you play: Air guitar

J. Job Title: "Mooooommmmmyyyyyy"

K. Kids: One in heaven, two at home

L. Live: What does this even mean?

M. Married: Yes

N. Nicknames: Probably some I don't know about. ;)

O. Overnight hospital stays: With the birth of each of my 3 children

P. Pet peeve: If my socks are crooked in my tennis shoes.

Q. Quote:  I'm a quote junkie.  I have a bunch on pinterest.
Like this gem:
 
3% of my life

R. Righty or Lefty:  I am right handed

S. Siblings: One by birth, many by marriage

T. Time you wake up: Depends on the day

U. University attended: One right now, transferring in the fall.

V. Vegetables you dislike:  Collard Greens.  I tried to like them but it isn't happening.

W. What makes you run late: Poopy diapers right before walking out the door.
hahahha kids
X. X-rays you've had: Chest (yay for pneumonia!), shoulder, ultrasounds, etc.

Y. Yummy food: Yesterday I confessed to my husband that I really like Totino's Party Pizzas.
Totinos Crisp Crust Party Pizza!  Amy flavor will do!  Why I still live this after all these years, god only knows!  Yummy
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Elephants.  Although monkey's flinging poop would be fun to see.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun and colorful blog! I loved e-card about microwave time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea, can I copy it for my Facebook friends to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I feel like I know you now :) And we have a lot in common-- I really adore Totino's Party Pizzas too! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am now your newest follower.
    :) Samantha @ Crafty Texas Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post! I may have to do this too!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.