Monday, September 23, 2013

Menu Monday

funny ecard, someecards, why do they want dinner every night, cooking, homemaking, menu plan monday, meal plans, pizza delivery, vegetarian taco salad, baked bean recipe
Maybe if I post what our dinners for the week will be it will motivate/shame me into making sure to actually cook?
See on Saturday we ordered a pizza.
We always have to give bizarre "instructions to driver" on the online form because our street is somehow not acknowledged by The Google.Pizza guy shows up.

I said, "Oh good, you found us!"
He was like "Oh I always know where you guys are."
As if this is a frequent thing.
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. You don't know.

Anyway.  I've been shamed into trying to cook more at home. Here's what's coming up this week:

Monday- Baked Beans, ham, cornbread
Tuesday- Spaghetti, salad
Wednesday- Fish (my husband will cook it. I don't know his secret technique. Nor do I learn to care. If it's a secret then only HE can be the one to cook. *wink*). Coleslaw, veggies and hummus
Thursday- Chili, biscuits
Friday- Chinese Buffet (yeah, we're eating out. But at least it isn't PizzaDeliveryDudeWhoRecognizesUs)
Saturday- lunch: Soup & PB sandwiches
                dinner: Vegetarian Taco Salad

To wrap up this post I present you with a picture of a dog delivering pizza:
pizza delivery dog, dog delivering pizza, service dog, golden retriever delivering pizza, funny animal, funny dog, goldens, service dogs
source

This post was shared at Linda's Lunacy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I saw on someone else's blog they're having ham, beans and cornbread too. Is that a fall recipe or what?? I totally get letting the hubby cook. Mine caught - get this- 3 bull frogs the other night. I said, "Oh I have NO idea how to cook those. I'll eat them, but they're all yours." I love the cartoon above cuz really I spend most of my time feeding people and I only have a hubby and 1 kid! And I think it's hilarious the pizza guy knows you. Papa Murphy is cooking for us tonight too :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)