Raise your hand if you can't believe that your baby boy is THIS old now?
Now that our oldest son is a preteen, our gift giving has to change. He won't be happy anymore with one of these:
I've been thinking about things he and his friends like and compiled this list of FIFTY-FIVE gift ideas for tween boys. I hope this will help you, and I, get thinking and figure out what to get our sweet boys for Christmas!
1. Alarm clock 2. Air Hog 3. Digital Camera 4. Sporting Event Tickets 5. Sports equipment (baseball glove, soccer cleats, shin guards, mouth guard, basketball, etc)
6. Water Bottle (our family likes the Nalgene brand) 7. Snap Circuits Set 8. Scooter (Razors are inexpensive, MGP's are for doing heavy tricks and cost more) 9. Music Equipment (Guitar pick, sheet music, etc) 10. Slush Mug
11. Karaoke machine 12. Pokemon Cards 13. Nerf 14. Movie Tickets 15. Rubik's Cube
16. Clothes from whatever store your tween thinks is "cool" ;) 17. Game Stop Gift Card 18. Lava Lamp 19. Boxed Book Set (Harry Potter or The Hobbit are good choices) 20. Ear Buds
21. Microscope and Slides 22. Anything MINECRAFT 23. iTunes Gift Card 24. Guinness World Records Book 25. Light Up Slinky
26. Extreme Dot-to-Dot Book 27. iPod/iPhone or accessories (speakers, stands, etc) 28. Bowling Alley gift card to take him and a friend 29. GoPro Camera 30. Watch
31. DVD (Duck Dynasty, The Lego Movie, a documentary, etc) 32. Locker Accessories 33. Lessons (golf lessons, music, gymnastics, etc) 34. Camping Gear (sleeping bag, lantern, headlight) 35. Ductigami Book
36. Skateboard 37. Tech Deck Toy 38. Pogo Stick 39. RipStik 40. Skate Wax
41. Gaming Chair 42. Science Kit 43. Baseball Cards 44. K'Nex Set 45. Magazine Subscription
46. Theme Park Tickets (if you live near one) 47. Swiss Army Knife 48. Xbox (or other system) Game 49. Wallet 50. Telescope
Phew! Okay there are 55 ideas up there! There are sure to be several that will suit the tween boy in your life. If you have a gift idea that I missed for those hard-to-buy-for preteen boys, let me know!
Did you enjoy the post or find it helpful? Be sure to pin it to refer back to later! And you can find other gift ideas of mine on my Gift Ideas board here on Pinterest.