Saturday, March 7, 2020

Easter Baskets for High School Guys


I've been doing this blog for awhile now and no longer is my oldest kid a tween....he's a full on teenager.  He doesn't do egg hunts anymore but I still want him to get an Easter basket.  So the question is "WHAT do you put in a basket for a high school boy?!".  I've been brainstorming and will share here just in case you are in the same boat as me!


1. Nintendo Switch Case.  Our son bought himself a Switch but didn't get the case. I scored one on clearance at Target for $10! 

2. Cologne / Body Spray.  He likes the scents from Hollister.  Online prices start at $15 but I've found some small sample size bottles in-store for $10.   

3. Candy. Skittles are his current favorite and I can get a giant bag for under $10 on Amazon.


4. Rubik's Cube. My son has mastered several size cubes so I'm always on the lookout for something new.  This Rubik's Edge looks pretty cool!



5. Charging Cables.  Can you ever have too many of these?  Not in our house!

6. Blender Bottle.  Pretty popular among the teen guys these days!  We have....too many already.  Nonetheless he continues to build up his collection.


7. Body Wash.  (All the toddler parents are perplexed right now.  All my fellow parents of teens are nodding in solidarity)

8. Faith based item.  Easter is obviously a very important holiday to our faith and we want to honor that by including something faith based in our children's Easter baskets. However, I haven't yet decided what to get for our teen boy! There are some teen guy devotional books available but the couple I looked at didn't seem like the right fit for us personally.  Since my son is old enough to drive, I may go with a keychain with a verse engraved on it.

9. Snack foods.  Easter baskets don't have to be ALL candy!  Add in some snacks your teen likes. For us that means Gatorade protein bars, beef jerky, and goldfish crackers.
 

10. Pens. Bic Gelocity are his favorite pen to use for school.  You can find them at Target, Walmart, and even Kroger!  Amazon of course carries them as well.  He will just want basic black (like below) but there are lots of colors available if your teen prefers colored pens!



If you have any other great ideas for a teenage boy's Easter basket, please post them in the comments!  It takes a village to figure out what to get for young men!

**This blog is part of the amazon affiliates program. If you click an amazon link and make a purchase I receive a small (pennies) commission---it does not add to your cost.  For more info, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)