Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Graduation on the brain

This week marks a big test for me in one of my classes, as well as a booty-kicking science lab.

I've already written about 4 papers for my classes this week! I just keep plugging along with the thrill of graduating keeping me going!

I found some fun ideas to celebrate with when the big day finally gets here and now I'm sharing them with you!

I love these little party favor treats. They are made using smarties candy. :) We will definitely have these when I walk in commencement! from pinterest















Invitations:

I'm not sure that I'll actually do invites for my little graduation. But if I did, I'd want these!
from pinterest
























Super cute graduation cake. I'm thinking once I get the education degree, THIS should be my cake! from pinterest

















College textbooks=pricey. I swear they made me cut off my left arm just to pay for my books this semester. This is a fun centerpiece using some of your textbooks and tying a ribbon around them. If you've got high-schoolers about to graduate you could do this too!



from pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)