Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Favorites (tweets)



OccupyWallStreet has been getting a lot of attention lately, but a lesser known grass roots movement has begun.

Ladies & Gentlemen, I introduce you to OccupySesameStreet:

Here are some of the best tweets of the week:

@PaulPoteet says: "I'm spending the day protesting big companies exploiting puppets for money. "

@TravoFree has two gems: "Does Elmo really need more tax breaks to pay for his private jets and tickle sessions? "

"Cookie Monster continues to demand that Dora the Explorer be deported.
"
@eeleyesee proclaims: "When there are people living in trash cans, it's time to take a stand: "

And finally, @h0mfr0g gives me the LOLs with, "
In a democracy, it's your vote that counts. On Sesame Street, it's your Count that votes. Ah-ah-ah! #occupysesamestreet "

If you want to follow my babbling of various topics on twitter, I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)