Welcome to the blog! Make yourself at home! Remember, if you see something you like, pin it. It helps get the word out about my blog. Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh yeah, it is official.

Update: I graduated.

My degree came in the mail a couple weeks ago since I graduated mid-year.  The whole "put on a cap and gown" ceremony won't be until May, and yes, I am walking.

I'm framing the diploma and hanging it above a bookshelf where I store all my professional development books, textbooks, etc.  This was a degree in general studies (my husband asked what that qualifies me to do. I said, "generally everything." haha Get it?).

I am still in school though!  My second degree, an A.S. in Education should be done this coming December and from there I can transfer and finish the bachelor's.  Phew!  My classes this semester are all education and are a ton of work, projects, papers.  But since they are all educational topics it is fun.  Much better than last semester when I had to work with Earth Science topics (sorry to all my nerd friends).  :-)

Are any of you in school right now?  Or all you all done, never ever going back!?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I want a degree in library science on day.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Keep up the good work! That has to be hard! Celebrate each step! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my BS in computer science with a math minor. I'm never going back. At least I currently have no plans to. I was sooo glad the day I finally graduated!! To be officially done with school was wonderful! Congrats on your degree and good luck with your continuing studies! :)

    http://poppinupallover.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I'm envious - I loved school, both undergraduate and post graduate.

    If I won the lottery (and after traveling the world) I'd probably go back and get my PhD.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.