- Read through the New Testament this year. (currently in Luke)
- Take photos and upload to a snapfish photobook each month so at the end of the year I just have to "print", no more paper scrapbooking. heh heh heh. uh.
- Continue keeping soda-drinking habit in check, one a week.(Good)
- Finish my next degree and again graduate with honors. (Graduated with honors, had a 4.0 this semester)
- Plan summer homeschool curriculum for oldest Still planning
- Actually DO the summer homeschooling.
- Continue volunteering in nursery Yep
- Volunteer again on Thanksgiving Day
- Fill 6 shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child this year have started collecting things
- Volunteer at elementary school once a week Yep
- Participate in PTO Yep
- Remain active in my 2 blog buddy groups by sharing my new posts and commenting on theirs. Good!
- Get to 400 GFC followers (over 300 now as of January)
- Update Facebook at least once a week. Doing better at this
- Post 2ce a week on the blog Good
- Continue tithing to our church without missing any months. No misses yet
- Pay cash for vehicle repairs Paid cash, oh my word make the car repairs stop!
- Agree with husband on Emergency Savings amount for the year and attain it. Oh. Yeah this. We did commit our tax refund to savings, other than that we still need to set a specific year-end goal.
- Pay cash for all birthday/Christmas gifts So far, so good.
- Send cash donation each month to one of the charities we value. Gave to a different church cause that came up in April.
- Save my spare change for one of the charities on the list.(reworking this goal, news about it soon)
- Sell the kids old clothes and donate the money
- Give away some of the kids old clothes.
- Buy Made in the USA products for my kids birthday party supplies and presents and Christmas presents at least 75% of the time.
- Call or write my elected officials about matters that matter to me.
- Get the kids clothes we are saving organized and put away.Got Newborn, 0-3 and 3-6 month sizes done!
- Sand and paint deck.
- Organize pantry. Done and blogged here.