Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Funnies (Halloween Costumes)

Update:
Wow, more than 4,000 of you have viewed this post!  Thank you so much for your shares and pins.  :)  Glad to see everyone loving these costumes, Google Maps seems to be the most shared!

With Halloween around the corner, I thought that today was the perfect day for sharing some funny costumes I've seen around the web:

halloween baby costume, halloween costumes for babies, Funny Halloween costumes
mouse trap costume (source)

google map halloween, funny halloween costume, Halloween DIY costume, map costume
Google Maps Costume (source)

This E.T. costume was cracking me up:
funny halloween costume, movie costume, E.T., ET Costume
E.T. Bike Costume (source)

8 comments:

  1. I love the Google Maps one! Very creative, but the mouse trap makes me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I'm kinda loving the ET costume! lol But the little baby mouse is pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative people out there! The mouse trap one is great, because now the parents don't have to carry their baby to all the houses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Google Map ones! How creative! My husband thinks of stuff like that...I don't have that kind of brain. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the mouse trap is the best. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the mousetrap one. If I only had a little one, I'd so totally be trying to do something similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is so clever, I don't know how people come up with those ideas!

      Delete
  7. Those are very cute. I like the mouse trap the most! I loved your idea of sharing these!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)