Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Mother's Day Gifts In the Time of Covid19

Mother's Day is coming this Sunday and for awhile I was completely perplexed as to what to get for my mom and mother-in-law.  

Due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation we are all practicing distancing and not seeing each other.  Plus I didn't want to send a gift card to a store when they can't actually go out to shop in the store. They could shop online I suppose....but still that wasn't the right option
The best mother's day gift idea to give during the covid-19 crisis


Then I thought of getting flowers sent to them. BUT a delivery person would have to touch the flowers and come up to the door to deliver.  Nope. Didn't want to do that.

Finally it dawned on me yesterday.  The perfect gift for Mother's Day in light of our quarantine/lockdown situation.

A magazine subscription!


They will get something in the mail once a month and it will give them something to DO while stuck at home!

I ordered from Magazines.com but if you have airline miles you may be able to use your MagsForMiles account.  There were a lot of options like HGTV Magazine, People, Do It Yourself, and Woman's Day, Southern Living, etc.  
Social distancing mother's day gift idea
A magazine subscription will be the perfect Mother's Day gift for my mom and mother-in-law.  I'm so excited to email them on Sunday and let them know that a magazine is on it's way!


P.S. If you shop through Ebates/Rakuten you can get up to 25% cash back on a Magazines.com purchase.  I always use Rakuten when I order online. That little bit of extra money every few months is a nice little bonus!  If you'd like to get cash back for shopping online you can use my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)