Monday, March 21, 2011

Airplane Party Plans

My baby is turning ONE soon. I decided to do an airplane party theme after searching the googles and seeing great plane parties.

Here are the invitations I ordered. They are from OnlySunshineDesigns on etsy.




Aren't they incredible?

She even has one design with the plane where you can put 12 pics of your child, one for each month. Of course I haven't been that organized (good intentions, bad execution),but maybe some of you over-achievers are.



The photos are from her listings, not my actual invite. As much as I love my readers here I don't really want to post my address and have all 100 of you show up at the party. We wouldn't have enough cheeseball.

I'll share more of the things for his party as we get closer. Today I made some buffet food label tags by hand, and I still have to make a "baggage claim" sign, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are so cute!! And big congrats to your little man. That's a huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)