Saturday, March 5, 2011

Peek at what's on my kitchen counter




My kitchen counter is cluttered.

With this:

this:

bottles of these:

And a tube of this.
Sickness has reached the youngest member of our house. The baby who is regularly known as Mr. Jolly has become, uh, less jolly. We're dealing with a thermometer that despises us (no, I am positive MY temp is not 93* thankyounotsoverymuch), a yeast rash from the antibiotics, diarrhea, and other pleasantries.

Wanna come over? I kid, I kid.

Hopefully we'll turn a corner over the weekend and start recouping. Otherwise, I may start to look like this:



linked to:
check me out Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hate baby sickness! Makes me feel so bad that I don't know quite what hurts. Our thermometers must be related- ours regularly says 95, or Lo. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that your baby is sick. :( Give hi lots of hugs from me too!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)