Welcome to the blog! Make yourself at home! Remember, if you see something you like, pin it. It helps get the word out about my blog. Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Corn. Seriously this is my life.


Our lives should be a reality show. My husband and I had a rather heated discussion in the car the other day for 30 minutes about CORN. (The growing of, harvesting times, and difference between field corn and, as I call it, "people corn.")

image and product from a super cute shop called yummypancake

At one point he accused it of being over my head. Enter silent treatment.

2 comments:

  1. I like "people corn."
    Sorry about your argument :-(.
    Banish him to Nebraska -- let him detassle corn in 100-degree heat. I'm just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to be honest - I've never had that particular argument with my husband. That amigarumi is just ridiculously cute.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.