Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Did I do that?




After a long day a few weeks ago, I took myself for a drive. Found a beautiful neighborhood. One of those "hahaha sucker you can never afford to live here" neighborhoods.

I was gawking at one of the houses for sale. Then *BAM*. I hit their mailbox. Had to go ring their doorbell at 9:30 at night and have them come check for damage. Luckily
there wasn't any...except to my pride.



Then I said to myself, "Self, you've done enough damage for the night, time to go home!" And I did. And THAT was the end of my Friday night.



None of these are the house in question, but they are some beauties I found and pinned on pinterest. I should stick to this kind of gawking, where mailboxes are safe from my destructo-vehicle.




8 comments:

  1. Oh my God, that is so funny. Isn't that just typical?? We live right next to one of "those" neighborhoods, where they kind of look at you like you shouldn't even be driving through there. Makes me crazy, but I still wouldn't mind having one of those houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, can you imagine their debt? I'll stick with my little ranch-style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! (Only because nothing was hurt)! I love looking at all of those huge houses too...


    Frugally Green Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good golly. Getting up the nerve to go knock on the door would've killed me! Good for you!
    Nancy-of the crazy 8s

    ReplyDelete
  6. bah ha hah that made me laugh!! GOOD THING there was no damage. lookie you knockin on their door...i'm not sure i would have :/

    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah HAH HAHAHAHA!! I laughed out loud. THANKYOU for sharing. That so could've been me!!

    Blessings! And safe driving.

    P.S. they are beautiful homes, but you know, the important part of the home is what's in the building, right?

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)