Her categories are great though, so I'm going to set just a few goals in each category and do a monthly check-in here. Then you all can yell and point fingers at me when I get off track. :-)
- Read through the New Testament this year. (currently in Matthew 20)
- Take photos and upload to a snapfish photobook each month so at the end of the year I just have to "print", no more paper scrapbooking.
- Continue keeping soda-drinking habit in check, one a week. (Doing good in January!)
- Finish my next degree and again graduate with honors. (All A's in my classes this semester so far)
- Plan summer homeschool curriculum for oldest
- Actually DO the summer homeschooling.
- Continue volunteering in nursery
- Volunteer again on Thanksgiving Day
- Fill 6 shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child this year
- Volunteer at elementary school once a week
- Participate in PTO
- Remain active in my 2 blog buddy groups by sharing my new posts and commenting on theirs.
- Get to 400 GFC followers (at 280 as of January)
- Update Facebook at least once a week.
- Post 2ce a week on the blog
- Continue tithing to our church without missing any months.
- Pay cash for vehicle repairs (2 vehicles needed work within 2 weeks of each other. *tear*)
- Agree with husband on Emergency Savings amount for the year and attain it.
- Pay cash for all birthday/Christmas gifts
- Send cash donation each month to one of the charities we value. (Done for January)
- Save my spare change for one of the charities on the list. (.75 so far)
- Sell the kids old clothes and donate the money
- Give away some of the kids old clothes. (Did some in January)
- Buy Made in the USA products for my kids birthday party supplies and presents and Christmas presents at least 75% of the time.
- Call or write my elected officials about matters that well, matter, to me. (Done a bunch in January!)
- Get the kids clothes we are saving organized and put away.
- Sand and paint deck.
- Organize pantry. (Please send help!)