Welcome to the blog! Make yourself at home! Remember, if you see something you like, pin it. It helps get the word out about my blog. Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pins

Are you on Pinterest? I just recently joined and started pinning. If you want to see all of my boards, click here.

Thought I would share a few of my faves this week!


Funny Quotes:


Angry Birds Bento Lunch!


And a beautiful, make-you-drool, craft space:

Hope you all have a great weekend. Whether you hang out on Pinterest, visit family, craft, or do nothing at all, have a good one!

Remember that the Sew Beastly giveaway ends tomorrow night, so go enter if you still need to!

This post has been partying around the web at:

Serenity Now
A Little Knick Knack

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving Pinterest. I'm following you now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined Pinterest! I'm trying to figure it all out...wish me luck! Love those sayings up there---they are cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.