Welcome to the blog! Make yourself at home! Remember, if you see something you like, pin it. It helps get the word out about my blog. Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sew Beastly Winner!

Out of 74 entries, Random.org tells me that the winner is commenter #20. Tutus and Teaparties, congratulations! Email me and I'll pass along your info to the sponsor.

Remember, any of you can shop Sew Beastly's shop, anytime, here: Sew Beastly's Shop.

Thanks again to Sew Beastly for sponsoring such a beautiful prize, and to all of YOU for entering!

Stay tuned, there will be a different giveaway this week....

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you both for such a great giveaway! I'm super excited to win. Off to email you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner. I'm happy to discover Sew Beastley. I hearted one of her beautiful bags.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.