Welcome to the blog! Make yourself at home! Remember, if you see something you like, pin it. It helps get the word out about my blog. Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 28, 2011

my black friday loot

Victorious! I got my season of The Big Bang Theory for $12.99 and just as I suspected, no one trampled me for it.

Instead of going to Target when they opened at midnight, I waited until about 6am. It was FINE. They had all but one thing I wanted...the $10 Angry Birds pajama pants. There were plenty of Family Guy left but I didn't want Stewie. Stewie is shocked that I didn't want him on my pants.

Oh and the 18pc cookware set for $40 was gone, but my friend who went at midnight couldn't even get one. So I don't feel bad.

Scored some inexpensive dvds. This is the only time of year I buy movies. I can't bring myself to pay $15 during the year. This little voice inside my head says "But that will only be $4.99 on black friday!!" The voice sounds a lot like this lady:


On to Meijer. Of course they were out of the Angry Birds board game I wanted (are you seeing a theme here?) but they did have a couple board games that I scooped up for us as a family gift for eight bucks each.

And folks that is about it! I did go back to Meijer on Saturday to use their Santa Bucks. Have you ever used them? Lesson learned: they do not apply to diaper purchases. Darn. But I did finish my shopping for my husband and kids and got some gift wrap.

Here we are, about 26 days from Christmas. All I have left to do is WRAP. What about you? Are you done shopping? Just starting?! Not celebrating at all?

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine going in at midnight... I'd rather pay a little extra than do that, lol. I don't do black friday at all though unless it's here at home on my computer. :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.