Friday, April 4, 2014

D is for Diaper Cakes!

A-Z April Blogging Challenge

Today's letter is D



Here are 10 of the best diaper cakes I could find online!  They aren't too hard to make (I did one some years ago but can't find the photos!) and make a great, useful, gift for a mom-to-be!

1. Disney Themed
disney diaper cake, mickey diaper cake, boy diaper cakes
source
2. "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" book themed diaper cake
book themed diaper cake, hungry caterpillar diaper cake, gender neutral diaper cake
source
3. Awesome football themed diaper cake
sports diaper cake, football diaper cake, baby shower gift, football baby gift
source
4. I love this ladybug diaper cake for a baby girl!
ladybug diaper cake, lady bug diaper cake, ladybug baby shower, diaper cake
source
5.  Owl diaper cake
girl owl diaper cake, girl diaper cake, sweet diaper cake, owl babyshower
source
6.  The farm theme diaper cake overflowing with cuteness!
cowboy diaper cake, barnyard diaper cake, barnyard animals diaper cake, farm baby shower, cow baby shower, cow diaper cake
source
7.  How about a garden diaper cake?
girl diaper cake, flower diaper cake, horticulture diaper cake, diapercake
source
8.  This one is perfect for an ocean themed baby shower
octopus diaper cake, ocean themed baby shower gift, gender neutral diaper cake, boy diaper cake, girl diaper cake
source
9.  My First Tools diaper cake.  This is probably my favorite!!
My First Tools Diaper Cake, tools diaper cake, boy diaper cake
source
10.  Go for classic with a Peter Rabbit diaper cake!
book themed diaper cake
source

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! Also, I love zuchinni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think diaper cakes are the cutest thing for baby showers. I love all of your awesome ideas in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute. I love the Disney and the Lady Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are a hoot! So creative. This must be the new craze in baby showers. When I first read your title, Diaper Cakes, I thought, ewwww. HA! Just liked your facebook page, b/c I like your blog and will stay connected that way. Visit my page, if you'd like: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adventures-in-the-Ballpark-Marianne-Ball/394038163950377?ref=hl
    Happy a-z-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diaper Cakes?! My internet is slow and I didn't get to see the picture right away. All I had was the title for the post - I wan't sure what to expect. Now I know and have actually never seen one before. Great Idea! I love to be creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such clever ideas. I'll remember those if my boys ever get married and have children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've seen a diaper cake before, but I have seen a diaper wreath! They are so cool and such a great idea since the diapers can still be used by the new parents. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of diaper cakes before but they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love diaper cakes but I don't think I'd ever be creative enough to be able to make one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't make those kinds of cakes, but really appreciate those who can. They are so neat to look at! :D

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)