Friday, January 14, 2011

Current Obsession: Fabric

Years ago in junior high, I made a quilt. Yeah. And I wondered why the cool kids didn't like me. After school they went to volleyball practice.

I went to sewing lessons.


ANYway. It has been many moons since I last sewed and I'm wanting to get back into it. A lady in my town is going to start giving me lessons (YAY!). So I've been looking at fabrics and what I might want to use at some point.

Hot Dang! So many pretty choices.

There is this Moda fabric, quilt pattern available at Sweet Jane's shop.

Basic Grey I have known as a brand for their scrapbooking products. Well slap my face and call me Larry, they make FABRIC too! Google this and you will see some awesome quilts made from this line: (available at a great etsy shop: RaspberryCreekFabric)


Then there is the Love Birds collection by My Minds Eye. This is also from the RaspberryCreekFabric shop on etsy. I can see this as a quilt. Yep. Definitely.

I'm practically drooling over all you could make for a little boy with this fabric: All Star 2 by My Minds Eye for Riley Blake.
This listing is for sale on etsy at the fabulous SmallGrapes shop. Check it out here.

*wipes drool off computer screen*

What about you? Any awesome fabrics you have found? Post them in the comments section, I'd love to see!

Note: All photos used with permission from the generous shop owners.

1 comment:

  1. Oh fabric, how I love fabric. It is another material I would probably horde given the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)