Friday, January 21, 2011

Time for favorite things! Don't get too excited, I am not Oprah and I am not buying one of each for all of you! ha! But Favorite Things Friday is a fun way to share some of our favorite finds! Here are mine:

This is SOAP. It looks like buttons. You can buy it from a fun etsy seller here.

I also love vintage pyrex. I have some green dishes mostly. But these blue ones are spectacular!Okay, another favorite of mine. Cheese. Seriously. Almost every recipe I have calls for CHEESE. You can never have too much.
And lastly for today..... I love this show. In the 7 seasons it has been on I've only missed one episode. Pathetic? Maybe. But it sucked me in from day one.

Wanna join the party? Post your favorite things and join us here....

1 comment:

  1. Love that soap!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm happy you liked the balloons on my card!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)