Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wow, did I spend 2 hours doing that?

Ever been so wrapped up in something you realize you spent way longer than you thought on it?

Maybe Angry Birds on the ipod? Not that I know from experience or anything......
Today I spent 2 hours doing something a wee more beneficial than Angry Birds. I took the baby and went to the library.

Thought I'd only be there for about an hour as he was going to be hungry soon. But nope. He slept and I spent a glorious 2 hours pouring through quilt magazines and books!

Apologies to the person who checks them out after me. I think some drool got on the pages.

4 comments:

  1. As someone who works in a library, I know precisely how this can happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, I FINALLY can go tot the library and enjoy myself, my little ones are able to occupy themselves, while I DROOL on the all the fun craft books too. I currently have 75 books checked out, I think I;m addicted to books, even more than bogs, lol.

    There's just something about flipping thru a book, I LOVE IT.

    Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate it. COme back anytime to ink up to our weekly party **Amaze me August**, I'd love to have you!!

    Bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and your about me, is about me too, except the being 20 something, lol, that was so two years ago, he he.

    I'm your newest follower YAYY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Domestic--you work at a library? How cool!

    Bella--wow 75 books! I love books too but I also tend to lose things so that would be too many for me to keep track of at home. ha. I'll check out your weekly link party! And thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)