Welcome to the blog! Make yourself at home! Remember, if you see something you like, pin it. It helps get the word out about my blog. Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finishing Touches

About a month ago, I had a plain little composition notebook looked like this: I wanted to jazz it up and make it cute. So I cut some scrapbook paper to size and stuck it on there.

Something just wasn't jiving though.

Hmmm. I found a pink coordinating paper and punched a circle (Which by the way Fiskars punches rock my socks. And no, they did not pay me to say that. They don't even know I exist.)

There's a start.

Then I found some cheery green ribbon and cut a piece.

Time to start playing with different looks. Finally I saw one of my adorable little elephant stamps and decided that was the missing link! A little inking, stamping and ribboning (look, I made a new verb!) and the notebook was done.

A cheerful mini-notebook. Just the right size for jotting down notes, to do lists, grocery lists, or doodling during a boring business meeting (just don't let the boss man see!).

Whadya think, should I put it up for sale in my etsy shop? Or hoard it and keep it all to myself?

Linked at these great places:
Someday Crafts
Whatever Goes Wednesday

Night Owl Crafting
A Glimpse Inside
Paisley Passions
giveaways

2 comments:

  1. So cute! It definitely needed a little something extra. Love the little elephant! Thanks for linking up to my Catch a Glimpse Party. Always nice to see a new face! :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.