Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Introducing...

You all have been waiting patiently (or not-so-patiently...I don't know) for the unveiling of my new product line. The time has come!

Drum roll please! Introducing:


Lunchbox Notes! Like I said in one of the hints, these are sold in sets of 12.
*~*~*~*~*
Lunchbox Notes were inspired by my mom. When we were kids, she would send us little notes in our lunches. It might just be a smiley face, sometimes it was "good luck on your spelling test!" or "Have a HAPPY day!" They were always fun to get and helped us remember that Mom was thinking of us and loving us throughout the day.
Start the tradition with your kids!*~*~*~*~*

Now, maybe you are thinking "but my kids are home-schooled," or "my kids are too little for school." That is okay.

You can still use a lunchbox note:
--leave it in a school book for the home-schooled kids
--leave it in a picture book for the little ones
--tape one to the mirror where they'll see it when they brush their teeth
--leave one on their pillow before bed.

If you don't have kids, consider giving one to a coworker or spouse. Even the mailman. Everyone needs a little "Lunchbox Notes" love in their day!

The sock monkeys are probably my favorites:


"Wait!" you say, "we were promised an exclusive deal!"
You're right! For my lovely blog readers, and you alone, I am offering 25% off!

Whoa nelly! The set of 12 is already reasonably priced at $3. But with your discount, you'll get a set for $2.25 plus shipping.

**applause**
To redeem your discount, you'll need to put this code into the "notes for seller" part of your order: 25blog25
This will let me know you are a blog reader. I will refund you the 25% discount (off the retail price of $3) via paypal on the same day you order.
Offer good today (Feb 1)-Feb 8th only.

To shop for lunchbox notes, visit this section of Zucchini Summer by TheBargainBabe on etsy.

Linking to some bloggy parties:



12 comments:

  1. awww these are so super cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Found you on a blog hop and am your newest follower - Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it.

    Check out my "retail therapy" giveaways and enter a few, there are some great products to win. Also - if you do giveaways - join my March Madness Giveaway Hop!

    I also have a fantastic weekly blog hop.

    http://retailtherapylounge.blogspot.com
    or
    http://www.retail-therapy-lounge.com

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful idea, my mom used to leave notes or little trinkets in our lunches! such a great memory and wonderful addition to your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a great idea; I'm going to start this with my guys :o)

    Love your blog - had to click follow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaawww - aren't they cute. They could also be used to put in your hubby's lunch sack with a sweet note :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great idea!
    I used to do that with my kids too. Gave them a smile at lunch time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute idea! I love receiving little notes, so I need to be better at giving them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping bye my blog. These are a great idea. Brings back memories for me, my dad use to put notes inside my Pb&j sandwhich so when Id bite into it i would get the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following you back from Follow me back Tuesdays! Please follow me back!

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    www.romanianprincess.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.