Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Introducing...

You all have been waiting patiently (or not-so-patiently...I don't know) for the unveiling of my new product line. The time has come!

Drum roll please! Introducing:


Lunchbox Notes! Like I said in one of the hints, these are sold in sets of 12.
*~*~*~*~*
Lunchbox Notes were inspired by my mom. When we were kids, she would send us little notes in our lunches. It might just be a smiley face, sometimes it was "good luck on your spelling test!" or "Have a HAPPY day!" They were always fun to get and helped us remember that Mom was thinking of us and loving us throughout the day.
Start the tradition with your kids!*~*~*~*~*

Now, maybe you are thinking "but my kids are home-schooled," or "my kids are too little for school." That is okay.

You can still use a lunchbox note:
--leave it in a school book for the home-schooled kids
--leave it in a picture book for the little ones
--tape one to the mirror where they'll see it when they brush their teeth
--leave one on their pillow before bed.

If you don't have kids, consider giving one to a coworker or spouse. Even the mailman. Everyone needs a little "Lunchbox Notes" love in their day!

The sock monkeys are probably my favorites:


"Wait!" you say, "we were promised an exclusive deal!"
You're right! For my lovely blog readers, and you alone, I am offering 25% off!

Whoa nelly! The set of 12 is already reasonably priced at $3. But with your discount, you'll get a set for $2.25 plus shipping.

**applause**
To redeem your discount, you'll need to put this code into the "notes for seller" part of your order: 25blog25
This will let me know you are a blog reader. I will refund you the 25% discount (off the retail price of $3) via paypal on the same day you order.
Offer good today (Feb 1)-Feb 8th only.

To shop for lunchbox notes, visit this section of Zucchini Summer by TheBargainBabe on etsy.

Linking to some bloggy parties:



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful idea, my mom used to leave notes or little trinkets in our lunches! such a great memory and wonderful addition to your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great idea; I'm going to start this with my guys :o)

    Love your blog - had to click follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawww - aren't they cute. They could also be used to put in your hubby's lunch sack with a sweet note :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea!
    I used to do that with my kids too. Gave them a smile at lunch time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea! I love receiving little notes, so I need to be better at giving them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping bye my blog. These are a great idea. Brings back memories for me, my dad use to put notes inside my Pb&j sandwhich so when Id bite into it i would get the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)