Friday, May 13, 2011

Airplane Party (Cake Edition)



Ya'll remember how I am planning my baby's first birthday party?

It is next week.

*sniff*

We all know the cake is a big part of any party, especially a party with a specific theme. I browsed every corner of the internet* to find a cake.

clockwise from top left: from cakechannel.com , from Sweet Ladies Bakery,




In the end, this cake is the one my friend (who is making the cake!) decided to imitate. I can't wait to see it next week and see her take on it!

Photo from flickr


*fine. it just felt like I browsed every corner.

Posted at these fine places:
Everything But The Kitchen Sink

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the party! I feel like it was just yesterday I planned my daughter's first and now we are planning her second! They grow to fast! Happy birthday to your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute! I love the plane theme, adorable! You'll have so much fun with this. I asked my 5 year old if she remembered her 1st birthday (we had a big family party--so fun) and she said no. Augh! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)