Friday, May 20, 2011

Party Central

My mind is whirling. Tomorrow is the baby's first birthday party! I'm so glad to have chosen the airplane theme!

But of course I've already started thinking about next year.

Yep, these guys. After browsing the internet I saw a few suggestions for a Little People themed party! Those toys have been around since dinosaurs. Okay not that long, but a long time! They are a fun, classic, toy!

So I'm gathering ideas.

First up, cakes:

Adorable Little People cake from cake central!


This cutie cake set is from sugarcraft.



On to decorations and favors:

Found this bunch of cuteness LadyBugKarla on etsy! I think my favorite is the little girl with glasses. :)
My heart skipped a beat with these little labels...notice the Fisher Price Little People Barn??
available at Sagga02 on etsy

For the favors, we'll just have to give everyone their own Little People person to keep! Fisher Price has a set that comes with a book and a person for $5!
Now for ideas for activities at the party.

~~~I discovered that the Fisher Price website has these placemats you can download, print, and have guests color! To get yours, go here.


~~~Pinata! For sale on ebay. I only hope they'll still have one when I'm ready to buy it! How crazy super cute is this??
~~~ Watching a Little People Movie
~~~Playing with the toys!
~~~Little People music CDs playing in the background


PHEW! I'm on picture and party overload here! Hope this inspires you to throw a Little People party for your own special little person! I'll be back next week with a few photos of my little guy's first airplane party!

Partying at:

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! We have Little People coming out our ears, too. The toddler currently loves the barn. Great ideas for next year's party. Have a great time at this year's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun party idea! Love all the Little People Ideas you've collected! I found you on Inspire Me Fridays. Come visit: http://www.lorihairston.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it will be a fun party! My daughter spends months planning her little girl's birthday every year. It has turned into an annual family style summer celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you stick with this theme...I have a Little People dvd that has a birthday party show that is about 15 mins long :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I hope you guys have a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you really did your homework! That will be one fabulous party! Happy Birthday, little baby :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)