Sunday, May 15, 2011

Airplane Party (Favors Edition)


Today I made party favors for the little fella's 1st birthday party!

Since we are using an airplane theme, the favors are attached to a board that says "Baggage Claim."

Genius, eh? I didn't come up with it. Saw something very similar on the Not Just A Mommy blog. Here is her pic:

Mine will be similar except that the favors are peanuts (duh. Airlines give out peanuts. Or used to. Humor me.). Also I have no adorable blue suitcases to use. Woe is me.

Still it will be pretty cute though!

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go tear the wrapper off a bunch of crayons to melt them down and make my own airplane shaped ones.

4 comments:

  1. wwhat ana awesome idea! :) such a good birthday theme too, very original!hope you can stop by my blog for some +vibes, inspiration and happiness! i also have a very cute giveaway going on :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, great idea...it looks fabulous...hope your week is fantastic!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are so creative. How special! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)