Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Book


Awhile back my husband told me he ordered me something from amazon. 2 things. He gave me one (a novel) and said I had to wait for the other one.

Then he forgot about it.

So I reminded him, he dug around in his dresser, and produced this:
image from Amazon. As if you couldn't tell from the "look inside" part! lol

The Practical Guide to Patchwork! A new book by Elizabeth Hartman of Oh, Fransson! fame.

It has been on my amazon wishlist for awhile and now it is on my desk*! I've been reading it slowly, savoring the images and information. For me, a beginner quilter, the directions and explanations are perfect!

Thank you Hubby!

*the "desk" mentioned is actually an old beat up card table. I think it adds, ahem, "character" to our home.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! He forgot about it... So funny.
    I have a book on making books that I read just like that --slowly and relishing every chapter. Enjoy it!

    Oh! Thank you so much for coming by earlier, xo!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)