Monday, November 11, 2013

34 Snacks for the letters I, J, or K

Continuing in the series of letter themed snacks for your preschool or homeschool snack time, today we have snacks beginning with the letters I, J, or K.

Enjoy!

snacks letter i, snacks start with letter j, foods that start with k, preschool letter of the week snacks

I snacks
Ice cream
Italian sausage
Ice cream sandwiches
Irish soda bread
Ice Pops
Icees (you can get a box of a 4 pack in the frozen food section)
Ice Breakers
Iced Tea
Iceberg lettuce
Idaho Potatoes
Italian salad dressing
Italian Ice


J snacks
Jello pudding cups
Jello jigglers
Jam
Jelly beans
Jalapeno poppers


K snacks
Kale chips
Kiwi
Kabobs
Kidney beans
Keebler cookies
Kielbasa
Koolaid
Kalamata olives
Kettle corn
Kix cereal
Kumquats
Kelp
Kashi cereal
Kit Kat candy bars
Kaiser roll
Key lime pie
Kisses (Hershey)

This post was shared at the Bloggers Brag Linky.

8 comments:

  1. I go through all your lists trying to think of things one could add. I never come up with anything! Great lists as always. Pinning to my Snacks Board :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you combined the letters here. Ice cream is our must have in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up at the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! I've pinned this to the Bloggers Brags Board and my own board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these list! I can see why there are less foods for each letter. But between the three you sure did make a great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the best lists! Jalapeno poppers sound so good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could make entire meals with these lists! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great ideas for snacktime! Love this list. Carli's right, the jalapeno poppers sound good, but the kit kats are calling my name!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)