Now the rules are I need to:
1) Display the logo
2) Link back to the person who nominated me
3) Share 10 things about myself
4) Nominate up to 10 bloggers
Ten things about myself:
- My hair was crazy crazy light blonde as a child. Now, if I want to be blonde I have to make an appointment and pay money for it.
- My first job was at a restaurant. I loved it.
- My next job was working for a private racing company. I loved it.
- My 3rd job was at the YMCA. I hated it.
- This year my husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.
- He makes a mean blackberry cobbler. I would've married him sooner if I'd have known it back then.
- You know how you win goldfish at the fair and they die really fast? I had one that lived over a year in a recycled pickle bologna jar.
- If you don't know what pickle bologna is, I feel sorry for you.
- Thursday nights I watch Grey's Anatomy. People know not to call me from 9-10pm.
- My parents and I would call each other during the Presidential Debates. "Hello?" "Did you hear/see that?" "Yes! hahaha" "okay bye." This continued off and on during all of the debates. We also do it during State of the Union addresses. "Hello?" "What did he just put in his mouth?" "Was that a pill?" "I think it was a mint."
Walking in Memphis in High Heels
I Can Teach My Child
Thanks, Mail Carrier (tons of giveaways, I won an awesome skateboard for my son last year!)
Keeping Up With the McCaslands (she's one of my followers and the link goes to a funny post of hers)
Life Inside the Box (an Operation Christmas Child coordinator's blog)
Royal Little Lambs