Thursday, August 15, 2013

3 things I love about Swagbucks





Swagbucks is a website that you can join for free.  You go to their site, answer a daily poll, do a couple web searches, etc.
In doing so, you earn what are called "Swagbucks" that can then be redeemed for things.  I save my swagbucks and always get Amazon gift cards.  




Do you hear me?  A free gift card to Amazon! 


This week I'm cashing in my swagbucks for another $5 gift card to Amazon.  FREE IS GOOD.

Why do I love swagbucks?  Here are the top 3 reasons:

1. Swagbucks is easy to use.  I've joined other things before that required you spend $ before getting a percent back (ebates), or that had horribly hard to use sites.  If *I*, who has ran into other people's mailboxes and spent months thinking captcha was turned off for commenting, can master the swagbucks website, anyone can. 
what swagbucks look like on your screen

2. They have games.  I know, I know, your all still obsessed with Farmville or Candy Crush.  BUT, playing games on the swagbucks site has actually earned me swagbucks, so its like getting PAID to sit there and play a game.  That's how I justify "just 2 more minutes" in my mind. 

swagbucks, swag bucks, swagbucks games, swagbucks flip out
one of my favorite Swagbucks Games
3. Free. Stuff.  I mean, being easy to use and having games is one thing, but I wouldn't do it if there wasn't something in it for me.  I've heard of some people (Money Saving Mom maybe?) that bank their amazon gift cards and use it towards purchasing Christmas presents for their family members.  
  Use the $5 to splurge on a book for yourself, save up a few of the gift cards and buy something for a charity, there are lots of ways to use your free amazon gift cards from swagbucks!

*amazon is not the only gift card option. There are lots of other stores that you can get gift cards from, or you can choose the PayPal option.

If you want to go to swagbucks, you can join through my referral link right here. I get no cash for you joining, but I do earn some swagbucks.

31 comments:

  1. Hey super Blogger; I’ve nominated you for The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award over on My Wahm Plan. Stop by and read all about it here: http://www.mywahmplan.com/2013/08/the-wonderful-team-member-readership.html. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wondering about this. I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's been talking about SwagBucks; I've got to try it! I like that you gave me the idea about banking my gift cards for Christmas gifts...never thought of that but I'm going to do it.
    Just think about all of the gift cards you get throughout the year that you don't really want or need; regift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you can save up your Amazon gift cards and then use them to buy gifts during the holidays!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Swagbucks. I've gotten so many books and dvds from Amazon, though I don't do it as much single I started blogging :) I've never tried their games, will have to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week in games I tried Mahjong Dimensions. It's my new favorite! Try it and let me know how you like it, and how far you get. I haven't been able to get past level 3 yet!

      Delete
  5. I have a Swagbucks account and I just always forget to use it. I really need to start doing it. I hear such great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've had times where I forgot all about swagbucks. The great thing is, it's always there for you to go back to. Guess that should have been the FOURTH thing I love about swagbucks. Ha.

      Delete
  6. I really like swagbucks too. I've earned a few gift cards. I will sometimes play swag TV and leave it on silent and get points that way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, playing the tv ones on silent is a great way to earn extra swagbucks.

      Delete
  7. I am new to swag bucks. I will have to look into a bit more. Thanks for sharing.

    Regina Partain
    Http://www.regina-atthelake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Regina! Give the games and the swagbucks tv a try. They are simple and a guaranteed way to make a few extra bucks in addition to the daily polls and searches. Good luck!

      Delete
  8. I keep hearing about Swag Bucks but have never used them and I love Amazon so this might be a great gig for me. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, if you love amazon you'll love getting the free gift cards through swagbucks!

      Delete
  9. I have been hearing about this too, and have a friend who is walking me through it next week so I can learn how to make it work for my family! She has earned many many Amazon cards (says they are the best deal by far) and buys Christmas presents for her family of 20 every single year!
    Thank you for sharing and making it easy to understand!
    Blessings to you
    ~Heather from The Welcoming House Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're going to join and you have a friend to help you through. You'll love it!

      Delete
  10. I love Swagbucks too! I've gotten countless books, an immersion blender, a Diva Cup, food, and gifts just from Swagbucks over the last several years. I'm all in for free stuff just for using the search feature which I do all day long anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of swagbucks! Looks like I have some exploring to do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard a lot of people endorsing Swagbucks so it must indeed be a great site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! If you get a chance to click over and join this week, do it. You'll like it. I mean who doesn't like to shop on Amazon?? :)

      Delete
  13. I love Swagbucks! It's so easy to get points, and there are so many ways to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's one of the actually legit online gigs out there. I've never had much luck with the "tasks" or "surveys" and I stay away from swagstakes (not a gambler here). But the games, searches, daily polls and NOSO are surefire ways to get some bucks!

      Delete
  14. I used to stay on swagbucks and at some point stopped doing it but I think its time to get back to it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had periods of forgetting about it, you can always go back right where you left off! Even if you just do the daily poll and a couple searches each day it will start adding up!

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Hi Irene, thanks for visiting. Swagbucks is a neat website, I've been able to get amazon gift cards in $5 increments for free. It all adds up!

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)