Zucchini Summer Blog has been given the Liebster Award from The Paper Vine. If you don't read The Paper Vine, you need to. She's your go-to for all things paper crafty!
The rules are I have to answer her questions and then nominate a couple other bloggers for the award.
Questions 1. What’s your favorite meal of the day — breakfast, lunch or dinner? Dinner
2. What’s your favorite fruit? Watermelon or maybe Strawberries
3. When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Teacher, I'm working on the B.S. in Elementary Education right now. Fulfilling that childhood dream!
4. What quality do you find most attractive in others? Honesty
5. What’s your favorite sport? Ice Hockey
6. Gold or silver? Silver
7. What’s your favorite candy? Reeses
8. What’s your favorite online shopping website? Amazon because you can get ANYTHING from there.
9. What’s your pet peeve? Grumpy drivers. Dude, we'll get there. Chill out.
10. Winter, spring, summer or fall? Fall (bonfires!!) or Spring (flowers!!)
11. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 10 maybe?
Now here are the questions for MY nominees:
1-- What is the most recent book you read?
2-- If you had 3 dogs, what would you name them?
3-- Most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
4-- If you had $1,000 that you had to spend RIGHT NOW on yourself (not your kids, family, friends, just YOU), what would you get?
5-- If you had $1,000 that you had to give away within the next 24 hours...what would you do with it?
Finally, I'm giving an award to THESE bloggers:
Called to be a Mom
Crystal's Tiny Treasures