1. Alison from Oopsey Daisey offers this adorable idea and free printable!
2. Another PBJ themed idea courtesy of Beth from Unskinny Boppy
3. I just love these festive straws for Valentine's Day handouts!
They are from Kinzie's Kreations and offered as a free printable!
4. Heart shaped mini chalkboards from Tonii at Blue Skies Ahead.
5. The folks from Fiskars have this fun treat for Pop Rocks valentines:
6. Do you ever find Valentine's can be a little bit girly? Which is fine except it presents a challenge for us moms who have boys that don't want to give out anything remotely pink or feminine. When I saw this idea on pinterest it seemed like a great one to satisfy the boy crowd!
From Alexis, visit HERE to see it on her blog.
7. Play-doh is always a hit with the preschool crowd and Queen Mother Blog created this super cute "Doh you want to be my valentine" gift for kids:
There are lots of "I'm wild about you!" valentine theme ideas using small plastic animal toys. I've found them for sale on Oriental Trading Company.
8. Here was one suggestion from Design Mom
9. You could also do the Wild About You idea with animal crackers:
|Via Nestling Designs|
10. Dandee Designs has the most adorable bug themed valentine! Again you could get the bugs in bulk from Oriental Trading Company, or the Dollar Tree often has packs of 6-8 bugs in their toy section.
"Happy Valentine's Day, Love Bug!"
11. Here's another super non-candy Valentine treat for preschoolers (or kids of any age really!)... GLOW STICKS!
From Emily at Journey of Parenthood
12. These teddy grahams valentine's are just precious.
13. One last valentine for you--for all the little car lovers out there