I love how this blogger wrote about ways her readers could help her out in the new year. So I'm doing my own list! :)
1) Click on the ads. I have 3 Google Adsense ads here on the blog. One on the left <-- sidebar, one at the verrrry bottom of the site, and one that shows up in between posts here on the main page. If any of them interest you, please click through. I earn a tiny bit of money for each person that clicks (you don't have to buy, surf the site, signup for anything..just click!).
2) Leave comments. It is always a joy to see what the readers have to say, so if you have a comment on a post, by all means, leave it. Commenting here is easy--no captchas or security codes.
3) Share my facebook posts. Facebook is a great tool, but they keep changing the way you see things from "likes" and now only a small amount of people who "like" my page can see my posts. If you click the "share" button and post it on your own page, it will really help my visibility.
4) Use my referral link when you join Swagbucks. Swagbucks is NOT a toolbar that you have to download. Just a website to use to earn swagbucks that you can redeem for amazon gift cards. Currently I have $35 in amazon cards that were totally free! They are just waiting for me to spend them! You can earn too. Signing up is FREE and I get some credit once you start earning your own swagbucks. Everyone wins. Points for me, giftcards for you.
5) Pin the posts you like. Use Pinterest to pin posts that you like, you'll be able to find them easily in the future and it helps get this little blog seen by more people.
Thanks for being super readers!