I challenge you to compliment at least THREE people.
It doesn't have to be some long, mushy note to someone. Here are some simple ideas to get you thinking:
- Compliment the waitress for the quick service
- Compliment a friend/stranger/acquaintance for a shirt/haircut/handbag that you genuinely like.
- Compliment your child by telling them something unique about them that you love.
- Compliment your spouse on their good financial skills, WWII knowledge...whatever it is that they do well!
- Compliment someone's new facebook picture.
Let me know what other ideas you have and if you find 3 people to compliment today!