Monday, January 13, 2014

The funniest thing that I ever (personally) saw

The other day, I got to thinking about what was the funniest thing I had ever seen with my own two eyes.

I'm not sure if this is really a "super funny!" or more of a "what is he thinking?!" thing but here it is:

My husband and I were driving down the road one day when a guy on a motorcycle passed us.

The dude on the motorcycle (that you have to drive with your hands) was smoking.

And talking on a cell phone.


Like, how is that even possible?!  



What is the funniest thing YOU have ever seen? 
Let me know in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. Actually that sounds really dangerous! You've put me on the spot, and I can't think of anything right away. One of the funniest things I heard was an assistant pastor pray that our church would be an "outhouse" to the community (instead of lighthouse.) My husband and I had a hard time getting through the rest of that service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be nervous to be driving by him. The funniest thing. Boy nothing is coming to my mind. I have had lots of laughter in life though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That would be dangerous!! I cant think of anything right now, but I'm sure Ive seen crazy stuff before. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds scary!! I seen a guy riding a bike with a naked barbie taped to his helmet...that was pretty weird.
    That is all I can think of right now,although I'm sure there have been other hilarious things I've seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One summer day my daughter and I were at a stoplight and this dude pulled up on a motorcycle. No helmets were required in that state. You could tell, he thought he was hot stuff. The light turned green, he took off and so did his toupee! We laughed so hard we had tears rolling down our faces!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)