Welcome to the blog! Make yourself at home! Remember, if you see something you like, pin it. It helps get the word out about my blog. Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Funnies- Golden Girls

This show is old but still entertaining!  I was too young to watch Golden Girls when it was first on the air, but every now and then I like to catch a rerun.  Happy Friday!
Golden Girls ice cream felony

Golden Girls Rose, Golden Girls Sophia, Golden Girls Betty White

Golden Girls Sophia Dorothy, Golden Girls snoring, Golden Girl Meme, Golden Girls Quotes

3 comments:

  1. I never really watched The Golden Girls, but now I'm wondering if I should find some reruns...hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Golden Girls, my grandmother would watch it all the time. Rose was always my favorite because she was innocent but I also adored Blanche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm behind on my bloglovin' reading, but when I saw this title I had to zip over here. I still watch this show on Hallmark channel at night and it is so comforting, I half the time fall asleep! Ha! I love it. It is absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.