Welcome to the blog! Make yourself at home! Remember, if you see something you like, pin it. It helps get the word out about my blog. Thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Funnies (Will & Grace)

We've all survived another week so you know that means it is time for Friday Funnies!

Here's something that made me laugh this week when I found it on Pinterest
Will & Grace, funny tv show quotes
of course it immediately went on my Funnies board.

Then I remembered how funny that show was and dug up two more Will & Grace giggles for you.

Will & Grace  Jack... Welcome to Cynical Island, Jack McFarland,

Will & Grace quotes, Will & Grace funny, Grace Adler,

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend! I think we all need a good laugh every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure the internet was invented so I could look at funny pictures. ha! Better to laugh through life than cry! :)

      Delete
  2. Could I just say that I agree with the first one?! ;)

    I've never seen the show, to be honest. But it sounds like I'll be sitting down for a marathon soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Adulthood really SUCKS sometimes. Hope you can find reruns to watch. :)

      Delete
  3. I never watched them either, but I love to see what you find for Friday Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the show either, but when my boys get bigger I think I might be like the mom in last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never watched the show, but I keep hearing how funny it was. Maybe I'll have to catch it on TV sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)

linkwithin

.