Monday, June 6, 2011

A first for me!

Recently I found a locally owned quilt shop. Well okay it is really 45 minutes from my house. But that counts as "local" right?
Anyway, I bought something.dilly dally, moda, charm pack
Image from clotide

My first every charm pack! This is Dilly Dally from Moda. Cute and fun! It is begging to be made into a quilt....that is after I finish the rag quilt...
dilly dally charm pack, moda, moda charm pack, quilting, precut, quilt fabric, flower quilt fabric
image from amazon

What about you? Have you tried charm packs, jelly rolls, or layer cakes yet? Do you like the precuts?

2 comments:

  1. I've never got them, but I've always been really tempted although I don't even really sew. They're just so tempting with all those different colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pieces. thanks for visiting my blog. I just added myself as a follower. 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)