Friday, July 22, 2011

Pins

Are you on Pinterest? I just recently joined and started pinning. If you want to see all of my boards, click here.

Thought I would share a few of my faves this week!


Funny Quotes:


Angry Birds Bento Lunch!


And a beautiful, make-you-drool, craft space:

Hope you all have a great weekend. Whether you hang out on Pinterest, visit family, craft, or do nothing at all, have a good one!

Remember that the Sew Beastly giveaway ends tomorrow night, so go enter if you still need to!

This post has been partying around the web at:

Serenity Now
A Little Knick Knack

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving Pinterest. I'm following you now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined Pinterest! I'm trying to figure it all out...wish me luck! Love those sayings up there---they are cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)