Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Painting my kitchen!

So I just dropped a hundred bucks at Ace Hardware. I know in the world of home renovations and design, $100 is not a lot. But to us? Ouch. It is a splurge.

We are painting the kitchen! Correction, my father-in-law is painting OUR kitchen. He is a much better painter than my husband or I.

I will get photos once it is done. For now, are you curious about the colors?

We went with Benjamin Moore Shaker Beige and a little accent of Lenox Tan. The kitchen right now is "builder white". :)

Here is a photo I found online that shows Shaker Beige:benjamin moore paint, benjamin moore, shaker beige, shaker, brown, tan, taupe, neutral
from Bossy Color. She is the queen!

And here is the slightly darker, Lenox Tan that is accenting around the pantry ( it will also be the color of our entryway in the near future)benjamin moore, lenox tan, lennox tan, paint, brown living room, tan, beige, taupefound photo here

I am excited to get some color on the walls, the neutral kitchen will complement my pale blue and dark brown living room. I think I will accent with bright colored dishes. What do you think?
Do you have any experience with these paint colors?

Sharing my painting adventure with these linky parties:
Bowl Full Of Lemons
Sugar Bee Crafts
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)