Monday, October 1, 2012

money money money

Agh, remember last week when I said there was going to be a poll?  There still will be!  I'm just slow to get it up.  My husband and I got back from a 4 day trip to New York (boy I can tell you where to eat and where not to eat!) and one of the kids is sick.

SO.  I didn't forget about you.  I'm working on it.

I earned some money and wanted to donate it somewhere but thought since I earned the money blogging it was only fair to let my readers decide where the money gets donated to!  I'll get the poll up this week so you all can vote.  Promise.  

In the meantime, enjoy some photos of animals that are extremely disappointed in me:

Pinned Image




all photos from here.  go look at them.  they are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)