Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Funnies

Happy Weekend!!


This picture I took while reading a magazine at my dentist's office.  Check my dog's breath? Uh. No thanks!
funny dog, funny magazine, animal humor, veterinary humor, funny pics, smell dog breath, dog breath, cat breath, cat humor, cat funny, LOLcat, dogshaming, LOLDog

I know you all have days like this:

snarky ecard, workplace ecard, workplace humor, office humor, tell my coworkers how stupid you are, office jokes, human resource comic, sales comic, medical sales humor, dentist office humor, accounting firm, law office humor, customer service joke

But, but, but, baking requires going to the grocery store and I don't want to:

pinterest funny, pinterest humor, pinterest cooking, pinterest baking, someecard, yourecards, pin everything, bake nothing

*Find 1,000+ more funnies on my Pinterest board HERE*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)