Monday, April 24, 2017

Swagbucks Swago: And some honest truth

swagbucks, swagbucks tips, free amazon gift cards, is swagbucks legit, how to get more swagbucks, steam gift cards, free macy's gift card, sephora gift cards
Earlier this month I told you about Swagbucks' team challenge.  Well I just saw that they have one more extra way to earn more points, called SB, for April. It's the return of Swago! It's just like bingo, but in this case you're filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online like searching, browsing stores online, etc.

I usually my points to get free Amazon gift cards although I've also redeemed for Sephora, Babies R Us, and Paypal cash!  There are lots of other stores available---Kohls, Macys, iTunes, ebay, Steam (that's right---you can fund your gaming with Swagbucks!), and more.


Here's the bit of honest truth I promised: for Swagbucks users in the USA the most recent SWAGO boards have had the middle square be a purchase of MyGiftCards Plus. MyGiftCardsPlus seems legit but I've never used it. I prefer to do the spaces on the SWAGO board that don't have a cost (and there are plenty).  To get the full whole board and the 700 SB (worth $7) bonus, it's very likely you'd have to buy a gift card.
I'll stick with the spaces that are completely fr
ee.  I currently have $75 worth of Swagbucks so clearly the website is worth it, even for people like me who are tightwads.  I earn $$ not spend it. ;) 

Click here to sign up and get started so you can earn gift cards too! If you sign up through my link and earn 300 SB before May 1st, you'll get a bonus 300 SB


---P.S. I missed posting Friday Funnies last week. Check back here on Friday and I'll have a fresh Funnies post for you!  I think you'll like it!---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)