Saturday, April 18, 2020

Out with the old...


...in with the new!

If you've been here long, you know this blog's design hasn't really been updated in years!  I started this 9 years ago and it was the cloud background for a long time.  The old header featured a photo that I took of bright chairs in Buffalo, NY.  My old header font was bright purple.  Cute, but it's been years and my tastes have changed.


We're quarantined right now and stuck at home, like the entire rest of the world, due to the Coronavirus pandemic.  So I have some extra time on my hands. Nevermind the fact that I should have put away laundry or reorganized the pantry.  No sireee. I decided that 10pm on a Friday night was the right time to update the colors of my blog. ha!

Old:







New:







I used Canva (free!) to redesign the header and even the logo for Facebook.  


Pinterest got a little lift too. 


This counts as productivity while quarantined, right?  Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)